The VEST spotted!

robert321

there are a few other illnesses that use the vest, no gaunantees that it was cf, i want to say that emphazema is one that uses it but i might be completely wrong, i know one of my friends grandpa has one and recognised mine when he saw it

robert321

there are a few other illnesses that use the vest, no gaunantees that it was cf, i want to say that emphazema is one that uses it but i might be completely wrong, i know one of my friends grandpa has one and recognised mine when he saw it

robert321

robert321

robert321