The Vest while sleeping

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone strap the vest on their kids while they're sleeping? I know on another site someone indicated their husband would get up at 5 a.m. and put the vest on their two kids and they'd sleep thru it. I just can't imagine anyone sleeping thru it, although DS does sleep thru his morning CPT.

DH was out of town for business last night and my MIL never showed up this morning to help me get DS ready for preschool. Usually she shows up to help with nebs while I do manual CPT and then if he's on Tobi will hold the nebulizer while I run take a shower. When I do CPT by myself it takes twice as long because I hold the nebulizer with one hand while I beat him with the other.

I just got curious this morning after I got all the stuff done and was kicking back sipping coffee and watching the news before I got DS up for the day.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone strap the vest on their kids while they're sleeping? I know on another site someone indicated their husband would get up at 5 a.m. and put the vest on their two kids and they'd sleep thru it. I just can't imagine anyone sleeping thru it, although DS does sleep thru his morning CPT.

DH was out of town for business last night and my MIL never showed up this morning to help me get DS ready for preschool. Usually she shows up to help with nebs while I do manual CPT and then if he's on Tobi will hold the nebulizer while I run take a shower. When I do CPT by myself it takes twice as long because I hold the nebulizer with one hand while I beat him with the other.

I just got curious this morning after I got all the stuff done and was kicking back sipping coffee and watching the news before I got DS up for the day.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

jfarel

Sometimes I sleep with mine on in the afternoons. I've dozed off in the mornings but then I am sitting up. Just finished an afternoon vest session, where I had some really productive coughs while laying down.

jfarel

Sometimes I sleep with mine on in the afternoons. I've dozed off in the mornings but then I am sitting up. Just finished an afternoon vest session, where I had some really productive coughs while laying down.

jfarel

JazzysMom

I have dosed off while doing it sitting up. I knew a guy that fell asleep doing it. He tried to get me to try it, but I wasnt comfortable with it. I think there a few parents who have their kids sleep thru it at some point.

JazzysMom

I have dosed off while doing it sitting up. I knew a guy that fell asleep doing it. He tried to get me to try it, but I wasnt comfortable with it. I think there a few parents who have their kids sleep thru it at some point.

JazzysMom

CowTown

When I am sick, sleepy and need to up the amount of vest time, sometimes I will keep it on low and just have it on while I lay down and sleep. Better that then nothing at all. I don't typically do it that way though.

CowTown

When I am sick, sleepy and need to up the amount of vest time, sometimes I will keep it on low and just have it on while I lay down and sleep. Better that then nothing at all. I don't typically do it that way though.

CowTown

debs2girls

As much as Cheyenne complains about the vest hurting her, I cant imagine her sleeping through it...lol..I can dream tho.

debs2girls

As much as Cheyenne complains about the vest hurting her, I cant imagine her sleeping through it...lol..I can dream tho.

debs2girls