the vest

T

Tigrastic

I have heard of it, and my dad explained what it was to me when I asked him about it, but I don't have it.

T

Tigrastic

I have heard of it, and my dad explained what it was to me when I asked him about it, but I don't have it.

T

Tigrastic

T

Tigrastic

T

Tigrastic

M

meggzzie

I've heard about it. They're mainly in the US which is quite unfair to us in the UK, why shouldn't we be able to get ahold of something that could improve treatment?
I'm suggesting it to my Dr about them next time I go, but the point is, they're expensive and I don't know if the fact that I'm 17 may help mean it'll be cheaper/free, like you do with meds/pescriptions when you're 16 or under/ in school, whatever applies. I remember getting the flutter and the nebuliser free when I was younger.

M

meggzzie

I've heard about it. They're mainly in the US which is quite unfair to us in the UK, why shouldn't we be able to get ahold of something that could improve treatment?
I'm suggesting it to my Dr about them next time I go, but the point is, they're expensive and I don't know if the fact that I'm 17 may help mean it'll be cheaper/free, like you do with meds/pescriptions when you're 16 or under/ in school, whatever applies. I remember getting the flutter and the nebuliser free when I was younger.

M

meggzzie

M

meggzzie

M

meggzzie

<br />I'm suggesting it to my Dr about them next time I go, but the point is, they're expensive and I don't know if the fact that I'm 17 may help mean it'll be cheaper/free, like you do with meds/pescriptions when you're 16 or under/ in school, whatever applies. I remember getting the flutter and the nebuliser free when I was younger.

Egmo33

I have one. I am only 14 (almost 15) years old. I get it when I was like 10...

Need to use it more =\ I'm in the US, though....

Egmo33

Egmo33

Egmo33

Egmo33

<br />
<br />Need to use it more =\ I'm in the US, though....