The Vest

JazzysMom

310 hours.....had it for years, but only started using it in 2005. Goes to show how much I was in the hospital since I dont even have 365 days worth on it!

JazzysMom

310 hours.....had it for years, but only started using it in 2005. Goes to show how much I was in the hospital since I dont even have 365 days worth on it!

JazzysMom

blindhearted

336...and I have had it since the end of Oct 2005. I dont use just the vest, I also use the acappella, and I get Manual CPT every night.

blindhearted

336...and I have had it since the end of Oct 2005. I dont use just the vest, I also use the acappella, and I get Manual CPT every night.

blindhearted

LouLou

I have had the Vest 104 since July '06 and I have 146 hours on it.
The Vest 103 I used to have had thousands of hours on it with 10 years of use. I took a picture of it before I traded it in but don't remember the number exactly.

LouLou

The Vest 103 I used to have had thousands of hours on it with 10 years of use. I took a picture of it before I traded it in but don't remember the number exactly.

LouLou