The Wait is Over

jdubbs

She's going to do great, but if my prayers might assist, I'll gladly go ahead and do them. I'll be thinking of her. -James

jdubbs

She's going to do great, but if my prayers might assist, I'll gladly go ahead and do them. I'll be thinking of her. -James

jdubbs

jdubbs

jdubbs

izemmom

For some reason, I can't post to Jen's blog...wierd things happen when I try, like the same word that I type once showing up 4 or 5 times...

anyway..

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!! Thanks, Caneron for updating us. You, and all of Jen's family will be in our prayers. Jen, we are all praying, and so glad that you are getting this chance! Can't wait to hear more.

And, of course, prayers of gratitude to the generous donor's family...

izemmom

For some reason, I can't post to Jen's blog...wierd things happen when I try, like the same word that I type once showing up 4 or 5 times...

anyway..

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!! Thanks, Caneron for updating us. You, and all of Jen's family will be in our prayers. Jen, we are all praying, and so glad that you are getting this chance! Can't wait to hear more.

izemmom

anyway..

izemmom

anyway..

izemmom

<br />
<br />anyway..
<br />
<br />
<br />THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!! Thanks, Caneron for updating us. You, and all of Jen's family will be in our prayers. Jen, we are all praying, and so glad that you are getting this chance! Can't wait to hear more.
<br />
<br />And, of course, prayers of gratitude to the generous donor's family...
<br />
<br />