The Wait is Over

adamsants

I am having the same problem with it posting wierd in the blogs.

But I wanted to say Yeah for you....Praying that all goes well and for a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the updates...

adamsants

But I wanted to say Yeah for you....Praying that all goes well and for a speedy recovery.

adamsants

adamsants

adamsants

<br />
<br />But I wanted to say Yeah for you....Praying that all goes well and for a speedy recovery.
<br />
<br />Thanks for the updates...

Nightwriter

I also tried to post in the blogs and couldn't. But just had to say, so happy for Jen and love reading all the positive updates. Thank you for including us in her journey -- we're all there every step of the way cheering her on.

Nightwriter

I also tried to post in the blogs and couldn't. But just had to say, so happy for Jen and love reading all the positive updates. Thank you for including us in her journey -- we're all there every step of the way cheering her on.

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Nightwriter

Imogene

Administrator
I think this good news from Cameron has us all stoked for ReadytoDance's first Dance...

I'm sending this thread to Andrei and Ennio...sometimes, the blogs can get set to receive certain responses...they have features we haven't all explored.

It could just be a glitch though..

Readytowatch...readytodance...Jeanne

Imogene

Administrator
I think this good news from Cameron has us all stoked for ReadytoDance's first Dance...

I'm sending this thread to Andrei and Ennio...sometimes, the blogs can get set to receive certain responses...they have features we haven't all explored.

Imogene

Administrator

Imogene

Administrator

Imogene

Administrator
<br />
<br />I'm sending this thread to Andrei and Ennio...sometimes, the blogs can get set to receive certain responses...they have features we haven't all explored.
<br />
<br />It could just be a glitch though..
<br />
<br />Readytowatch...readytodance...Jeanne