Things A child with CF would do

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS has conversations with "vesty". Basically tells him that he doesn't love him. I started it by giving vesty a voice by saying in a mickey mouse voice "Come and play with me". Gives us the most trouble with the middle beatment -- after preschool/before supper when he'd rather be playing.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS has conversations with "vesty". Basically tells him that he doesn't love him. I started it by giving vesty a voice by saying in a mickey mouse voice "Come and play with me". Gives us the most trouble with the middle beatment -- after preschool/before supper when he'd rather be playing.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member