this just keeps dragging on....

mikejw

well i got the results from a bunch of other tests

-a little more on the pfts, my doc said some of the curves were "kind of" concave so she wasnt sure about the test but it was probably normal

-had the ct scan, that looked ok, except again my doc was slightly suspicious because the bronchi were slightly large. she told me it could be normal though and i should have them check in a year or so for comparison.

-the blood tests all came back somewhat normal, tho one was a little high, the A.C.E. test, I got a 78, i think it indicated sarcoids or something, but the doc said she really doubted i had sarcoids, i dont know tho, i may follow up on that.

sputum test still processing and, the dna scren should come back in a week or so.... right now i just wait... oo and i also had my fertility tested and the results were good, so that was really good news.

mikejw

-a little more on the pfts, my doc said some of the curves were "kind of" concave so she wasnt sure about the test but it was probably normal

-had the ct scan, that looked ok, except again my doc was slightly suspicious because the bronchi were slightly large. she told me it could be normal though and i should have them check in a year or so for comparison.

-the blood tests all came back somewhat normal, tho one was a little high, the A.C.E. test, I got a 78, i think it indicated sarcoids or something, but the doc said she really doubted i had sarcoids, i dont know tho, i may follow up on that.

sputum test still processing and, the dna scren should come back in a week or so.... right now i just wait... oo and i also had my fertility tested and the results were good, so that was really good news.

mikejw

mikejw