This may possibly sound quite stupid

leshajo08

Hi Alice...
I'm fairly new to this site also.
and my bf also has cf...
I was just wondering how old you are because I've been looking for someone on her around the same age who can really relate.
just wondering.
good luck with everything.
its tough sometime.

but I agree with what they were saying tho about asking about it.
I know it means alot to my bf that I am concerned about his health and want to learn as much as I can.
Id suggest reading most the stuff on www.cff.org its 100% accurate and really give you a basic idea of a majority of the stuff they have to take and do to stay healthy.
and I"m sure he would be impresssed by your effort.

leshajo08

Hi Alice...
and my bf also has cf...
I was just wondering how old you are because I've been looking for someone on her around the same age who can really relate.
just wondering.
its tough sometime.

I know it means alot to my bf that I am concerned about his health and want to learn as much as I can.
Id suggest reading most the stuff on www.cff.org its 100% accurate and really give you a basic idea of a majority of the stuff they have to take and do to stay healthy.

leshajo08

Hi Alice...
and my bf also has cf...
just wondering.
its tough sometime.

leshajo08

Hi Alice...
and my bf also has cf...
just wondering.
its tough sometime.

leshajo08

Hi Alice...
and my bf also has cf...
just wondering.
its tough sometime.

M

miller88

i'd just like to say that you girls are amazing for taking on the cf challenge. i have cf and i can't imagine how hard it would be to have a boyfriend with something like cf. random, yes, but thanks for being such strong girls!

M

miller88

i'd just like to say that you girls are amazing for taking on the cf challenge. i have cf and i can't imagine how hard it would be to have a boyfriend with something like cf. random, yes, but thanks for being such strong girls!

M

miller88

M

miller88

M

miller88

C

Cherylwithone

Alice, My daughter takes Cyproheptadine. It stimulates her to eat more. I can hear her in the kitchen in the middle of the night. She eats all the time. It helps keep her weight up. When you get sick alot of times your weight will drop fast. She also gets feeds at night with a MI-KEY and will eat solids at the same time.
You should'nt be afraid to ask him. Malora would rather have someone ask the question. Your a very special person. Hang in there.
Cheryl mom of Malora w/CF

C

Cherylwithone

Alice, My daughter takes Cyproheptadine. It stimulates her to eat more. I can hear her in the kitchen in the middle of the night. She eats all the time. It helps keep her weight up. When you get sick alot of times your weight will drop fast. She also gets feeds at night with a MI-KEY and will eat solids at the same time.
You should'nt be afraid to ask him. Malora would rather have someone ask the question. Your a very special person. Hang in there.

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

C

Cherylwithone

<br />You should'nt be afraid to ask him. Malora would rather have someone ask the question. Your a very special person. Hang in there.
<br />Cheryl mom of Malora w/CF