Those who workout regularly

Giggles

So I workout at the gym regularly and I had a set back in Jan with 18% drop of PFT's and hence doing a tune up. Since then I can not seem to get back to baseline. And cough alot at night. I am working out but it seems the harder the workout the worse I feel! Not a good tired but a truck ran over me, I feel like I have the flu, can not work out the next day feelings. I do not understand and want to know if any of you who work out regularly have ever gone through this.... So frusterated along with my sputum culture is showing HEAVY growth. Not surprised since I can not seem to feel that great since Jan. But what does this mean? My CF had progressed and is progressing..... UGH,.<br><br>

Giggles

So I workout at the gym regularly and I had a set back in Jan with 18% drop of PFT's and hence doing a tune up. Since then I can not seem to get back to baseline. And cough alot at night. I am working out but it seems the harder the workout the worse I feel! Not a good tired but a truck ran over me, I feel like I have the flu, can not work out the next day feelings. I do not understand and want to know if any of you who work out regularly have ever gone through this.... So frusterated along with my sputum culture is showing HEAVY growth. Not surprised since I can not seem to feel that great since Jan. But what does this mean? My CF had progressed and is progressing..... UGH,.<br><br>

Giggles

What kind of workouts are you doing? With me being healthy, i work up to a certain level or speed in the treadmills and a certain weight and keep on increasing levels to the level of my comfort and choice. i notice that when i am out of the hospital, i cant do the level of excersise before i was sick. i have to work back slowly until i was at the level before.

What kind of workouts are you doing? With me being healthy, i work up to a certain level or speed in the treadmills and a certain weight and keep on increasing levels to the level of my comfort and choice. i notice that when i am out of the hospital, i cant do the level of excersise before i was sick. i have to work back slowly until i was at the level before.