Throwing up Cipro?

sue35

Hi all,
I am on 750mg of Cipro three times a day and everytime I take it I either get very nauseous or throw it up. I have been on it before and never have had this problem.

I need to stay on it so does anyone have any tips for keeping it down? Thanks a lot

sue35

Hi all,
I am on 750mg of Cipro three times a day and everytime I take it I either get very nauseous or throw it up. I have been on it before and never have had this problem.

I need to stay on it so does anyone have any tips for keeping it down? Thanks a lot

sue35

Hi all,
<br />I am on 750mg of Cipro three times a day and everytime I take it I either get very nauseous or throw it up. I have been on it before and never have had this problem.
<br />
<br />I need to stay on it so does anyone have any tips for keeping it down? Thanks a lot

colinmaydahl

I yak if I don't have a full tummy. I don't have any problems if I take cipro 20 min after eating. 750mg 3 time a day is a pretty high dose, I only have ever taken the 750's 2X a day.

Good luck

Colin 28 with CF

colinmaydahl

I yak if I don't have a full tummy. I don't have any problems if I take cipro 20 min after eating. 750mg 3 time a day is a pretty high dose, I only have ever taken the 750's 2X a day.

Good luck

Colin 28 with CF

colinmaydahl

<br />
<br />Good luck
<br />
<br />Colin 28 with CF

rubyroselee

Hi Sue,

This happens to me every time I take Cipro, so I'm not able to take it anymore. I guess it's called a "sensitivity" rather than an allergic reaction.

rubyroselee

Hi Sue,

This happens to me every time I take Cipro, so I'm not able to take it anymore. I guess it's called a "sensitivity" rather than an allergic reaction.

rubyroselee

Hi Sue,
<br />
<br />This happens to me every time I take Cipro, so I'm not able to take it anymore. I guess it's called a "sensitivity" rather than an allergic reaction.

mamaScarlett

I'd take it in the middle of a big meal. More food to 'cushion' it and mask the aftertaste of it.
And don't take it with water. Take it with something real strong, like soda or fruit juice. That huge pill has the worst aftertaste and repeats on me. But doing those other things seems to help.

mamaScarlett

I'd take it in the middle of a big meal. More food to 'cushion' it and mask the aftertaste of it.
And don't take it with water. Take it with something real strong, like soda or fruit juice. That huge pill has the worst aftertaste and repeats on me. But doing those other things seems to help.

mamaScarlett

<br />And don't take it with water. Take it with something real strong, like soda or fruit juice. That huge pill has the worst aftertaste and repeats on me. But doing those other things seems to help.

M

MCGrad2006

That same thing happens to me. I can't tolerate Cipro at all anymore. Used to just make me nauseous, now I throw up...sucks.

M

MCGrad2006

That same thing happens to me. I can't tolerate Cipro at all anymore. Used to just make me nauseous, now I throw up...sucks.

M

MCGrad2006