Time Savers

mamerth

I read while I percuss. It makes the time go quicker and I get some personal reading time in and Kiddo can't complain--- 'cause its "mommy's time".

mamerth

I read while I percuss. It makes the time go quicker and I get some personal reading time in and Kiddo can't complain--- 'cause its "mommy's time".

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

laulau555

I wake up at 5 30 every day to get my treatments in before school. Then I do my second round of nebs (when I'm on tobi month) while I do my homework/ watch tv/ go on the computer

I heat up my sinus rinse with my tea, and do it while it seeps. I've heard of some people doing it in the shower.

When I'm on Iv's my Mom does them at night so I can sleep, and I do them early in the morning.
When I do need to go in the hospital for Ivs I get all my homework before hand. Having stuff to make up when I return is difficult when I'm already running low on energy, so I try to get it done with my free time in the hospital.

I plan my doctors appointments for after school or halfway through school so I don't have too much homework to make up on top of getting everything done.

laulau555

I wake up at 5 30 every day to get my treatments in before school. Then I do my second round of nebs (when I'm on tobi month) while I do my homework/ watch tv/ go on the computer

I heat up my sinus rinse with my tea, and do it while it seeps. I've heard of some people doing it in the shower.

When I'm on Iv's my Mom does them at night so I can sleep, and I do them early in the morning.
When I do need to go in the hospital for Ivs I get all my homework before hand. Having stuff to make up when I return is difficult when I'm already running low on energy, so I try to get it done with my free time in the hospital.

I plan my doctors appointments for after school or halfway through school so I don't have too much homework to make up on top of getting everything done.

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555

<br />
<br />I heat up my sinus rinse with my tea, and do it while it seeps. I've heard of some people doing it in the shower.
<br />
<br />When I'm on Iv's my Mom does them at night so I can sleep, and I do them early in the morning.
<br />When I do need to go in the hospital for Ivs I get all my homework before hand. Having stuff to make up when I return is difficult when I'm already running low on energy, so I try to get it done with my free time in the hospital.
<br />
<br />I plan my doctors appointments for after school or halfway through school so I don't have too much homework to make up on top of getting everything done.