Tleigh's Homegoing

Jane

Digital opinion leader
I am so sorry to read about your loss David. Tiffany will be missed. Peace to you.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
I am so sorry to read about your loss David. Tiffany will be missed. Peace to you.

juliesdreamteam

David,

I'm writing this from the hospital now. A place that you know too well. During a difficult time for my Julie, If I can offer any words of encouragement, know this much.....the world needs more people like you. You didn't run away. You stayed and you fought for Tiffany. You did it with your head held high. Because you did so, the world will learn more about this disease that is wreaking havoc on so many lives. I don't know you or Tiffany but I'm going to guess that there were an awful lot of people that loved her. A lot of people that love you.

Strength to you during a difficult time. We will always be here for you because that's what our CF family does. If there is anything that I can do for you, don't hesitate to inbox me. Semper Fi.

God Bless,

Roy E. Ice
Julie's Dream Team

juliesdreamteam

David,

I'm writing this from the hospital now. A place that you know too well. During a difficult time for my Julie, If I can offer any words of encouragement, know this much.....the world needs more people like you. You didn't run away. You stayed and you fought for Tiffany. You did it with your head held high. Because you did so, the world will learn more about this disease that is wreaking havoc on so many lives. I don't know you or Tiffany but I'm going to guess that there were an awful lot of people that loved her. A lot of people that love you.

Strength to you during a difficult time. We will always be here for you because that's what our CF family does. If there is anything that I can do for you, don't hesitate to inbox me. Semper Fi.

God Bless,

Roy E. Ice
Julie's Dream Team

juliesdreamteam

David,
<br />
<br />I'm writing this from the hospital now. A place that you know too well. During a difficult time for my Julie, If I can offer any words of encouragement, know this much.....the world needs more people like you. You didn't run away. You stayed and you fought for Tiffany. You did it with your head held high. Because you did so, the world will learn more about this disease that is wreaking havoc on so many lives. I don't know you or Tiffany but I'm going to guess that there were an awful lot of people that loved her. A lot of people that love you.
<br />
<br />Strength to you during a difficult time. We will always be here for you because that's what our CF family does. If there is anything that I can do for you, don't hesitate to inbox me. Semper Fi.
<br />
<br />God Bless,
<br />
<br />Roy E. Ice
<br />Julie's Dream Team

tleigh

I am thankful for all the support that is here! I am looking forward to seeing how I can continue to give back to the CF community in the years ahead.

Roy -- I will be praying for you and Julie as you go through this hospitalization.

God is good,
David

tleigh

I am thankful for all the support that is here! I am looking forward to seeing how I can continue to give back to the CF community in the years ahead.

Roy -- I will be praying for you and Julie as you go through this hospitalization.

God is good,
David

tleigh

<br />
<br />Roy -- I will be praying for you and Julie as you go through this hospitalization.
<br />
<br />God is good,
<br />David