To all of you CFmoms

Kenziesmom

I think this is the best thing I have read in a long time. I hope my teenage daughter will feel this way someday, instead of being so angry with me for making her do treatments and take pills.

Kenziesmom

I think this is the best thing I have read in a long time. I hope my teenage daughter will feel this way someday, instead of being so angry with me for making her do treatments and take pills.

Kenziesmom

Kenziesmom

Kenziesmom

SarahJean1976

She will... especially if she has learned compassion and respect... and I am gussing she has...
If she ever needs to talk have her shoot me an email... sarah@breathe4tomorrow.org

SarahJean1976

She will... especially if she has learned compassion and respect... and I am gussing she has...
If she ever needs to talk have her shoot me an email... sarah@breathe4tomorrow.org

SarahJean1976

SarahJean1976

SarahJean1976

<br />If she ever needs to talk have her shoot me an email... sarah@breathe4tomorrow.org

Kenziesmom

Thank you....I have had her come on this site a couple times, but she is at that age where she is not interested at all in her CF and more in her life with friends, which sometimes is a good thing....

Kenziesmom

Thank you....I have had her come on this site a couple times, but she is at that age where she is not interested at all in her CF and more in her life with friends, which sometimes is a good thing....

Kenziesmom

Kenziesmom

Kenziesmom