to tell or not?

Rokiss12

thanks guys!!! this realy helps....i think the "weeding" out the annoying/bad guys is a good idea. lol, i did a CF donation collection at school, and so now my whole school basically knows...lol, i think they just think forget it :p

<3Kate

anonymous

my name is maple. i am 14 w/ cf . i get embarrassed to tell ppl cuz i dont want then 2 feel sorry 4 me. bad enuff that i am 4'9 n only 69 pounds.

anonymous

my name is maple. i am 14 w/ cf . i get embarrassed to tell ppl cuz i dont want then 2 feel sorry 4 me. bad enuff that i am 4'9 n only 69 pounds.

RainbowBubblez

Hello, Well for one guys like that just dont understand. So just ignore them really if they are going to be shallow than the can go kiss the dirt or something. Me personally, I dont just walk up and say hey I have CF. Usually the coughing gives it away and then I tell them. Yah I have a lung disease called Cysitc Fibrosis and touch on the subject, let them know I cough alot and take medication. & let them know if you have any questions about it feel free to ask. But until there is anything more between me and that person they dont really need to know. If it is just flirting, than it is just flirting...... Dont feel bad about these other guys. They just really dont understand and in their minds think it is scary and that people will think different of you. But really that is not the case. All in all dont let it bring you down, what other people think shouldnt matter. Cough mucus on them or something j/k. You seem like a great chick email me if you would like
Amanda/24 w CF

RainbowBubblez

Hello, Well for one guys like that just dont understand. So just ignore them really if they are going to be shallow than the can go kiss the dirt or something. Me personally, I dont just walk up and say hey I have CF. Usually the coughing gives it away and then I tell them. Yah I have a lung disease called Cysitc Fibrosis and touch on the subject, let them know I cough alot and take medication. & let them know if you have any questions about it feel free to ask. But until there is anything more between me and that person they dont really need to know. If it is just flirting, than it is just flirting...... Dont feel bad about these other guys. They just really dont understand and in their minds think it is scary and that people will think different of you. But really that is not the case. All in all dont let it bring you down, what other people think shouldnt matter. Cough mucus on them or something j/k. You seem like a great chick email me if you would like
Amanda/24 w CF