tobi and eflow

M

meggzzie

I have an e-flow and I use my Tobi in it, but I've never had the bubbling thing happen.

I find it strange that so many people bearly know what the e-flow is and I've had it for years. I lov it, its really fast, and theres none of that stupid elephant tubing like from teh big neb I had years and years ago (And I'm talking about like 9 years ago!!)

M

meggzzie

I have an e-flow and I use my Tobi in it, but I've never had the bubbling thing happen.
<br />
<br />I find it strange that so many people bearly know what the e-flow is and I've had it for years. I lov it, its really fast, and theres none of that stupid elephant tubing like from teh big neb I had years and years ago (And I'm talking about like 9 years ago!!)

bananagirl

i have e-flow for an experimental drug its so fast i love it but my doc wont do other meds with it so its still the slow way for tobi ugg but i heard that thing about the powder form too that would be so nice apparently its gonna be like spiriva

bananagirl

i have e-flow for an experimental drug its so fast i love it but my doc wont do other meds with it so its still the slow way for tobi ugg but i heard that thing about the powder form too that would be so nice apparently its gonna be like spiriva

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl

<br />
<br />