Tobi side affects?

laulau555

WOW I just went on the forums to search to see if TOBI causes any mental symptoms for anyone else. I swear it throws off my concentration so much and makes me pretty moody. I'm assuming its because it exhausts me and makes me so tired that I tend to lose interest. I deffinitely notice that I'm only like this for my month on (I do every other month). I'm not sure if there has been any research about it but I think it should be explored.

laulau555

WOW I just went on the forums to search to see if TOBI causes any mental symptoms for anyone else. I swear it throws off my concentration so much and makes me pretty moody. I'm assuming its because it exhausts me and makes me so tired that I tend to lose interest. I deffinitely notice that I'm only like this for my month on (I do every other month). I'm not sure if there has been any research about it but I think it should be explored.

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555

bkc3

Maybe its partially the extra time that it takes..on his on month he is basically doing an hour and fifteen minutes of meds per sitting. It's tough for a 3 year old to sit for that long. We will start the eflow with compounded tobramycin next cycle and see if that helps.

bkc3

Maybe its partially the extra time that it takes..on his on month he is basically doing an hour and fifteen minutes of meds per sitting. It's tough for a 3 year old to sit for that long. We will start the eflow with compounded tobramycin next cycle and see if that helps.

bkc3

bkc3

bkc3

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS just finished his month and I've noticed that his nose gets really stuffed up and we have to do sinus rinses. Figure the Tobi must be getting after whatever he has growing up his nose. Now that he's off tobi for the month, he's breathing more clearly.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS just finished his month and I've noticed that his nose gets really stuffed up and we have to do sinus rinses. Figure the Tobi must be getting after whatever he has growing up his nose. Now that he's off tobi for the month, he's breathing more clearly.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member