TOBI side effects?

miesl

Absolutely seek medical help for the ringing/squealing in the ears.

Tobi/Tobramycin is an ototoxin - it can permanently damage hearing/cause hearing loss.

My husband cannot use Tobi inhaled at all - his ears start to ring after the third day. His last round of IVs they tried 24h dosing on tobra That also causing the ringing, so no more tobra for him either. Home Infusion's policy is to have patients call immediately when they have ringing in the ears.

miesl

Tobi/Tobramycin is an ototoxin - it can permanently damage hearing/cause hearing loss.

My husband cannot use Tobi inhaled at all - his ears start to ring after the third day. His last round of IVs they tried 24h dosing on tobra That also causing the ringing, so no more tobra for him either. Home Infusion's policy is to have patients call immediately when they have ringing in the ears.

miesl

miesl

miesl

<br />
<br />Tobi/Tobramycin is an ototoxin - it can permanently damage hearing/cause hearing loss.
<br />
<br />My husband cannot use Tobi inhaled at all - his ears start to ring after the third day. His last round of IVs they tried 24h dosing on tobra That also causing the ringing, so no more tobra for him either. Home Infusion's policy is to have patients call immediately when they have ringing in the ears.

A

Aspiemom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>tinabanina</b></i>

I have so much ***** going on right now. Thanks for confirming what I was thinking. We have quite a few things to discuss with his doctor tomorrow. I am so frustrated.</end quote></div>

It's easy to get frustrated. Hope your husband is doing better soon and the dr. appt goes well.

A

Aspiemom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>tinabanina</b></i>

I have so much ***** going on right now. Thanks for confirming what I was thinking. We have quite a few things to discuss with his doctor tomorrow. I am so frustrated.</end quote></div>

It's easy to get frustrated. Hope your husband is doing better soon and the dr. appt goes well.

A

Aspiemom

A

Aspiemom

I have so much ***** going on right now. Thanks for confirming what I was thinking. We have quite a few things to discuss with his doctor tomorrow. I am so frustrated.</end quote>

A

Aspiemom

<br />
<br />I have so much ***** going on right now. Thanks for confirming what I was thinking. We have quite a few things to discuss with his doctor tomorrow. I am so frustrated.</end quote>
<br />
<br />It's easy to get frustrated. Hope your husband is doing better soon and the dr. appt goes well.
<br />
<br />

incognito

Yeah, definitely talk to your doctor if you're experiencing any ringing in your ears. Personally speaking, the ringing in my ears is so pronounced that sometimes it overwhelms what I'm trying to listen to. It's like a constant state of crickets in my head.

incognito

Yeah, definitely talk to your doctor if you're experiencing any ringing in your ears. Personally speaking, the ringing in my ears is so pronounced that sometimes it overwhelms what I'm trying to listen to. It's like a constant state of crickets in my head.

incognito

incognito

incognito