TOBI/Throat Irritated?

KEC1984

Does anyone else just feel like you have sandpaper for an esophagus when your on TOBI? I feel like my throat is just constantly irritated. DOes anyone have any solutions? I've tried cough drops, but they don't work and that seems counterproductive as well...

KEC1984

Does anyone else just feel like you have sandpaper for an esophagus when your on TOBI? I feel like my throat is just constantly irritated. DOes anyone have any solutions? I've tried cough drops, but they don't work and that seems counterproductive as well...

KEC1984

KEC1984

KEC1984