TOBI/Voice Cracking

KEC1984

I've been on TOBI for a few years now, and this has happened within the last few months, but I notice that my voice cracks ( i sound like a ten year old boy) or I'll be really raspy... and i wasn't sure if this was related to doing TOBI or something else. Anyone else have this problem?

KEC1984

I've been on TOBI for a few years now, and this has happened within the last few months, but I notice that my voice cracks ( i sound like a ten year old boy) or I'll be really raspy... and i wasn't sure if this was related to doing TOBI or something else. Anyone else have this problem?

KEC1984

KEC1984

KEC1984

Jeana

Yep. Mine continued and I started coughing so horribly that it caused my incontinence. Now I only use TOBI if I'm sick and usually do IV instead. HS also causes me to lose my voice.

Jeana

Yep. Mine continued and I started coughing so horribly that it caused my incontinence. Now I only use TOBI if I'm sick and usually do IV instead. HS also causes me to lose my voice.

Jeana

Jeana

Jeana

rubyroselee

I've been on Tobi for 14 years. I had huge problems with hoarseness and losing my voice for many years. Now it seems that my throat has gotten used to it and I don't lose my voice very much anymore. I still do lose it here and there though. It's a very common side effect. This is what the Tobi web site states about side effects:

"Patients taking TOBI may have side effects like coughing or temporary difficulty in breathing. Some people taking TOBI experienced ringing in the ears, hearing loss or changes in voice (hoarseness)."

rubyroselee

I've been on Tobi for 14 years. I had huge problems with hoarseness and losing my voice for many years. Now it seems that my throat has gotten used to it and I don't lose my voice very much anymore. I still do lose it here and there though. It's a very common side effect. This is what the Tobi web site states about side effects:

"Patients taking TOBI may have side effects like coughing or temporary difficulty in breathing. Some people taking TOBI experienced ringing in the ears, hearing loss or changes in voice (hoarseness)."

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

rubyroselee

<br />
<br />"Patients taking TOBI may have side effects like coughing or temporary difficulty in breathing. Some people taking TOBI experienced ringing in the ears, hearing loss or changes in voice (hoarseness)."