tobra in the eflow

NoExcuses

dose of TOBi that goes into the eFlow is much less than the dose of TOBI that goes into a traditional neb/compressor

NoExcuses

dose of TOBi that goes into the eFlow is much less than the dose of TOBI that goes into a traditional neb/compressor

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

jfarel

I think my dose is 150 mg. Anyway, I have had chest tightness today but not as bad as before. We'll se how it goes. I was sick/recovering when I started it and I felt really crappy yesterday. Maybe the tobra was going to work, because I was coughing up more junk than i had been.

jfarel

I think my dose is 150 mg. Anyway, I have had chest tightness today but not as bad as before. We'll se how it goes. I was sick/recovering when I started it and I felt really crappy yesterday. Maybe the tobra was going to work, because I was coughing up more junk than i had been.

jfarel

jfarel