Tobramycin

tleigh

I am currently on a TOBI rotation-one month on and the next month colistin. My PA is more sensitive to the inhaled tobi, so I have been doing this rotation for several years.

1. no, not that I have noticed

2. just completed a M.A. in collaborative piano

3. I have not noticed a detriment to learning or concentration

4. My main complaint is that it takes so long to nebulize it-there is also some concern about it's effect on hearing.

TOBI for me is one of those that when weighing the benefits vs. complaints it far outweighs in the benefit category.

tleigh

I am currently on a TOBI rotation-one month on and the next month colistin. My PA is more sensitive to the inhaled tobi, so I have been doing this rotation for several years.

4. My main complaint is that it takes so long to nebulize it-there is also some concern about it's effect on hearing.

TOBI for me is one of those that when weighing the benefits vs. complaints it far outweighs in the benefit category.

tleigh

tleigh

tleigh

<br />
<br />1. no, not that I have noticed
<br />
<br />2. just completed a M.A. in collaborative piano
<br />
<br />3. I have not noticed a detriment to learning or concentration
<br />
<br />4. My main complaint is that it takes so long to nebulize it-there is also some concern about it's effect on hearing.
<br />
<br />TOBI for me is one of those that when weighing the benefits vs. complaints it far outweighs in the benefit category.