Tonights Private Practice episode - CF & B Cepacia

Lin

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mamerth</b></i>
Does TV ever get illnesses right?? Or do they just botch up ours??</end quote></div>

Nope, and nope! sorry I had to respond to this. I came across the thread because I googled "rare cystic fibrosis bacteria" after watching the episode. I couldnt catch what it was called and wanted to learn more. As someone with a rare connective tissue disorder (ehlers danlos syndrome) tv definitely botches illnesses more often then getting them right! I try to remember what many have said in this thread, at least its drawing attention to it. The whole no such thing as bad publicity! I get very, very excited when my disorder is mentioned on tv hehe.

Lin

Does TV ever get illnesses right?? Or do they just botch up ours??</end quote></div>

Nope, and nope! sorry I had to respond to this. I came across the thread because I googled "rare cystic fibrosis bacteria" after watching the episode. I couldnt catch what it was called and wanted to learn more. As someone with a rare connective tissue disorder (ehlers danlos syndrome) tv definitely botches illnesses more often then getting them right! I try to remember what many have said in this thread, at least its drawing attention to it. The whole no such thing as bad publicity! I get very, very excited when my disorder is mentioned on tv hehe.

Lin

Lin

Does TV ever get illnesses right?? Or do they just botch up ours??</end quote>

Lin

<br /> Does TV ever get illnesses right?? Or do they just botch up ours??</end quote>
<br />
<br />Nope, and nope! sorry I had to respond to this. I came across the thread because I googled "rare cystic fibrosis bacteria" after watching the episode. I couldnt catch what it was called and wanted to learn more. As someone with a rare connective tissue disorder (ehlers danlos syndrome) tv definitely botches illnesses more often then getting them right! I try to remember what many have said in this thread, at least its drawing attention to it. The whole no such thing as bad publicity! I get very, very excited when my disorder is mentioned on tv hehe.