Tonights Private Practice episode - CF & B Cepacia

AGRLMK

I'm watching it right now. I've gotten choked up more than once already. ESPECIALLY since the girl loves horses. And that is what I do. Horses are my life.

oh crud im gettin choked up again.

AGRLMK

I'm watching it right now. I've gotten choked up more than once already. ESPECIALLY since the girl loves horses. And that is what I do. Horses are my life.

AGRLMK

AGRLMK

AGRLMK

<br />
<br />oh crud im gettin choked up again.

SARAHSARAH253

I just watched it.........Ahhhhhh, I haven't cried that hard in months......
<br />
<br />Love,
<br />
<br />Sarah
<br />
<br />Very angry.....and sad tonight

B

brewz2

I didn't get to watch it, but do you think it is a good show for others to watch so they can understand the importance of the 3 feet rule? There are other cf families in the school that my daughter attends, and while the staff has done an excellent job in the past with keeping them separate, I sometimes feel like maybe they think I'm over exaggerating the importance of the separation between CF'rs.

B

brewz2

I didn't get to watch it, but do you think it is a good show for others to watch so they can understand the importance of the 3 feet rule? There are other cf families in the school that my daughter attends, and while the staff has done an excellent job in the past with keeping them separate, I sometimes feel like maybe they think I'm over exaggerating the importance of the separation between CF'rs.

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

Marjolein

I'm in the Netherlands and another season of Private Practice started here 2 weeks ago. I'm sure that I will have to wait for next season to see this episode but I will watch if for sure. Have been watching the series since it started.

Marjolein

I'm in the Netherlands and another season of Private Practice started here 2 weeks ago. I'm sure that I will have to wait for next season to see this episode but I will watch if for sure. Have been watching the series since it started.

Marjolein

Marjolein

Marjolein