Too Much Flutter = Hurting Teeth??

getahobby

Hi There. I was just wondering if anybody has experienced a dull pain in their teeth/gums after years of doing the flutter on a daily basis? I usually do the flutter for about 10-15 minutes every night. Within the past three months my teeth/gums have started to hurt and I have narrowed it down to it being the flutter that is causing the pain. After skipping my flutter treatment for three days in a row (to see if that was what was causing the pain) my teeth starting to feel better.

After starting the flutter back up the pain came back. Anybody else experience this?

Thanks for the input, hope everybody is doing well.

getahobby

Hi There. I was just wondering if anybody has experienced a dull pain in their teeth/gums after years of doing the flutter on a daily basis? I usually do the flutter for about 10-15 minutes every night. Within the past three months my teeth/gums have started to hurt and I have narrowed it down to it being the flutter that is causing the pain. After skipping my flutter treatment for three days in a row (to see if that was what was causing the pain) my teeth starting to feel better.

After starting the flutter back up the pain came back. Anybody else experience this?

getahobby

getahobby

getahobby

<br />
<br />After starting the flutter back up the pain came back. Anybody else experience this?
<br />
<br />Thanks for the input, hope everybody is doing well.
<br />

crystalina0814

I used to too. I don't use the flutter any longer. For about a year now I have been using the Acapella which hasn't affected my teeth at all, plus for me it has been more effective. I think it is the way it fits into the mouth...sorry not much help here.

crystalina0814

I used to too. I don't use the flutter any longer. For about a year now I have been using the Acapella which hasn't affected my teeth at all, plus for me it has been more effective. I think it is the way it fits into the mouth...sorry not much help here.

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

crystalina0814