Toothbrushes

B

brewz2

Ron, don't feel bad, I wasn't doing any kind of sterilizing period - not even hot water! I just didn't think of it.

How do you sterlize with peroxide? Do you just soak it for a few minutes, or what?

Tracey, mom to Sydney, 6 and Seth 2, both w/cf DF508

B

brewz2

Ron, don't feel bad, I wasn't doing any kind of sterilizing period - not even hot water! I just didn't think of it.

How do you sterlize with peroxide? Do you just soak it for a few minutes, or what?

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

B

brewz2

<br />
<br />How do you sterlize with peroxide? Do you just soak it for a few minutes, or what?
<br />
<br />Tracey, mom to Sydney, 6 and Seth 2, both w/cf DF508

pjspiegle

The recommendation we were given was to just store it (the brush end) in the peroxide between uses changing the peroxide every couple of days. You can also clean them in the dishwasher or one of those micro bags. Personally, the peroxide is my perferred way.

pjspiegle

The recommendation we were given was to just store it (the brush end) in the peroxide between uses changing the peroxide every couple of days. You can also clean them in the dishwasher or one of those micro bags. Personally, the peroxide is my perferred way.

pjspiegle

pjspiegle

pjspiegle

mom4holly

We keep ours in a toothbrush holder in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom but the dresser would probably be safer...starting this tonight also!!!

glad im not crazy lol

mom4holly

We keep ours in a toothbrush holder in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom but the dresser would probably be safer...starting this tonight also!!!

glad im not crazy lol

mom4holly

glad im not crazy lol

mom4holly

glad im not crazy lol

mom4holly

<br />
<br />glad im not crazy lol

sweetwhite32

Ok,i never thought of this.We always stored them in the toothbrush holder after use. I now plan to store them in listerine and change it every day...Thanks for this post....

sweetwhite32

Ok,i never thought of this.We always stored them in the toothbrush holder after use. I now plan to store them in listerine and change it every day...Thanks for this post....

sweetwhite32

sweetwhite32

sweetwhite32