Topic Requests (updated)

65rosessamurai

Topic Requests

Thanks Lauren for the info.

I figured B. Cepacia in general because of how it can, or may, migrate.

We use filtered water at home, not sure what the mesh size is, but with the price of the filtering system, I'm sure it will be enough. I hope the gov. at least can guarantee safe drinking water (cause sometimes I have to drink water from somewhere else), or we'll all be in for it.

I suppose for the sake of the general CF public, if giving the history of it, and the infecton control in hospitals, along with possible guidlines, maybe that would be a good article to write?

65rosessamurai

Topic Requests

We use filtered water at home, not sure what the mesh size is, but with the price of the filtering system, I'm sure it will be enough. I hope the gov. at least can guarantee safe drinking water (cause sometimes I have to drink water from somewhere else), or we'll all be in for it.

I suppose for the sake of the general CF public, if giving the history of it, and the infecton control in hospitals, along with possible guidlines, maybe that would be a good article to write?

65rosessamurai

Topic Requests

65rosessamurai

Topic Requests

65rosessamurai

Topic Requests

<br />
<br />I figured B. Cepacia in general because of how it can, or may, migrate.
<br />
<br />We use filtered water at home, not sure what the mesh size is, but with the price of the filtering system, I'm sure it will be enough. I hope the gov. at least can guarantee safe drinking water (cause sometimes I have to drink water from somewhere else), or we'll all be in for it.
<br />
<br />I suppose for the sake of the general CF public, if giving the history of it, and the infecton control in hospitals, along with possible guidlines, maybe that would be a good article to write?
<br />

lightNlife

Topic Requests

Good idea Fred. That's how I'll frame the article. I'll also put a link to that ABC article about cross infection between CFers. It's a good tie-in.

lightNlife

Topic Requests

Good idea Fred. That's how I'll frame the article. I'll also put a link to that ABC article about cross infection between CFers. It's a good tie-in.

lightNlife

Topic Requests

lightNlife

Topic Requests

lightNlife

Topic Requests