Tough Question

anonymous

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr>Might help you think you're making a difference, EB24; I personally doubt it, and your prayer, to be honest, sounds creepy. I have specific ideas of how I'd like my "pain to go away," none of which involve death, which you're alluding to.<hr></blockquote>

that is so mean WinAce! He was just trying to be kind, and it seems like you are a little paranoid because he DEFINITELY did not seem like he was alluding to death! At least EB24 was trying to be nice, and help someone other than himself, even if it is in his own "praying" way. Errrrr

anonymous

I would have CF so I could learn everything I have learned and be the fabulous person I am today, but then I'd get rid of it...right about now. BUT, you never know, I might become even more wonderful because of it. Ha

Caitlin

Emily65Roses

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>Anonymous</b></i><br><blockquote>Quote
<hr>Might help you think you're making a difference, EB24; I personally doubt it, and your prayer, to be honest, sounds creepy. I have specific ideas of how I'd like my "pain to go away," none of which involve death, which you're alluding to.<hr></blockquote>
that is so mean WinAce! He was just trying to be kind, and it seems like you are a little paranoid because he DEFINITELY did not seem like he was alluding to death! At least EB24 was trying to be nice, and help someone other than himself, even if it is in his own "praying" way. Errrrr<hr></blockquote>

Actually, I too thought it sounded like he was referring to death. I'm not a part of this, so I'm not judging, certainly now since he has said it's not what he meant. But don't jump down Allan's throat, because I thought the same thing myself.

anonymous

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr>Might help you think you're making a difference, EB24; I personally doubt it, and your prayer, to be honest, sounds creepy. I have specific ideas of how I'd like my "pain to go away," none of which involve death, which you're alluding to.<hr></blockquote>

Just so you know, the above was not written by ccflewallen; he has no idea who wrote it or what it is referring to.

anonymous

WinAce, do you really think people wish you would die? Surely not.

I dont know where or why you thought EB24's post had ANYTHING whatsoever to do with death. If that wasnt bad enough, there were actually people who agreed with the notion. That is really sad. Some of us cannot win for losing.

Emily65Roses

I said it looked like it at first glance. If EB24 now says it's not what he meant, then fine. But I understood why Allan may have seen what he saw. It just was worded a little off. That doesn't mean I think EB runs around wishing for people's deaths.

EB24

I did not mean it, but after I re-read, I can see where it may have come off that way. Again that is not what I meant and am again sorry. I don't wish death on anyone.