trampoline help with mucus clear out?

humphrey711

Hi All,
My neighbor has a big trampoline with all the safety features and my 2yr old daughter LOVES it. I find her cough is juicier after she bounces on it for a while and I am assuming it is helping to shake things up in her lungs. Anyone else have experience with this?

I would like to buy a small trampoline for indoor use. Any recommendations? Any safety precautions we should take?

Thanks,
Karen

humphrey711

Hi All,
My neighbor has a big trampoline with all the safety features and my 2yr old daughter LOVES it. I find her cough is juicier after she bounces on it for a while and I am assuming it is helping to shake things up in her lungs. Anyone else have experience with this?

I would like to buy a small trampoline for indoor use. Any recommendations? Any safety precautions we should take?

Thanks,
Karen

humphrey711

Hi All,

Thanks,
Karen

humphrey711

Hi All,

Thanks,
Karen

humphrey711

Hi All,
<br />My neighbor has a big trampoline with all the safety features and my 2yr old daughter LOVES it. I find her cough is juicier after she bounces on it for a while and I am assuming it is helping to shake things up in her lungs. Anyone else have experience with this?
<br />
<br />I would like to buy a small trampoline for indoor use. Any recommendations? Any safety precautions we should take?
<br />
<br />Thanks,
<br />Karen

Liza

Hi, I think most exercise helps to loosen things up. But my girls have claimed the same thing about jumping on the trampoline. We ourselves never had one but friends did.

It couldn't hurt to get one of those small ones for your daughter to jump on. I am always for trying it out, she'll have fun with it at the least.

As for safety, I think they make those small ones with a handle on it for kids. But really, just be there when she's jumping so she doesn't go too wild and make sure the area around her is clear.

Liza

Hi, I think most exercise helps to loosen things up. But my girls have claimed the same thing about jumping on the trampoline. We ourselves never had one but friends did.

It couldn't hurt to get one of those small ones for your daughter to jump on. I am always for trying it out, she'll have fun with it at the least.

As for safety, I think they make those small ones with a handle on it for kids. But really, just be there when she's jumping so she doesn't go too wild and make sure the area around her is clear.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />It couldn't hurt to get one of those small ones for your daughter to jump on. I am always for trying it out, she'll have fun with it at the least.
<br />
<br />As for safety, I think they make those small ones with a handle on it for kids. But really, just be there when she's jumping so she doesn't go too wild and make sure the area around her is clear.
<br />
<br />

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Karen,

We recently got a trampolene; actually set it up a couple weeks ago. It's a large outside one with the safety enclosure. Both of my kids LOVE it. The first day it was up they jumped/played in it for 3 hours straight. My son with no CF said his legs and back hurt from all the exersize. It's good so far; they will go for 15 minutes or so of jumping then come inside...This past weekend , my children were at a birthday party where they had rented a bounce house. Again, they were in that thing for 4 hours straight.. I guess the true test is when Maggie goes for PFT's in June to see if she has any significant improvement...Right now I see it as fun and exersize and building up her appetite. Plus they are outside not watching TV and just being kids... As far as coughing up mucous I haven't noticed any huge difference; though maggie does not usually cough up stuff unless she is sick and she usually does only slightly when doing her Hypertonic Saline neb..

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Karen,

We recently got a trampolene; actually set it up a couple weeks ago. It's a large outside one with the safety enclosure. Both of my kids LOVE it. The first day it was up they jumped/played in it for 3 hours straight. My son with no CF said his legs and back hurt from all the exersize. It's good so far; they will go for 15 minutes or so of jumping then come inside...This past weekend , my children were at a birthday party where they had rented a bounce house. Again, they were in that thing for 4 hours straight.. I guess the true test is when Maggie goes for PFT's in June to see if she has any significant improvement...Right now I see it as fun and exersize and building up her appetite. Plus they are outside not watching TV and just being kids... As far as coughing up mucous I haven't noticed any huge difference; though maggie does not usually cough up stuff unless she is sick and she usually does only slightly when doing her Hypertonic Saline neb..

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Karen,

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Karen,

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Karen,

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We have a large trampoline with enclosure in the yard, as well as a small one with a handle inside. DS is also in gymnastics. Like Maggie, DS doesn't usually cough unless he's ill, but we figure it's good exercise and important to keep him active.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
We have a large trampoline with enclosure in the yard, as well as a small one with a handle inside. DS is also in gymnastics. Like Maggie, DS doesn't usually cough unless he's ill, but we figure it's good exercise and important to keep him active.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member