Transplant Center

paintfreak939

<P>oh yea good point to the below responders.</P>
<P></P>
<P>The waiting list last year was about 18 days at duke. now that can change depending on your health and what is available. I waited 36 day after i was listed. I was actually their for about 7 to 8 months previous to that because I was under weight and needed muscle tone and many other things fixed first so i could survive the transplant.</P>
<P></P>
<P>sorry for the second writing but its an important decisision. the writer also said something to the effect of thier are great hospitals and great doctors through out the country i agree absolutely ith that but the devils rock?</P>
<P></P>
<P>anthony<BR></P>

LReyome28

If I were to go the route of a lung transplant, I would be lucky enough to have a center right in my state that accepts my insurance (Unicare); Mass General Hospital in Boston. That hospital and Brigham & Womans in Boston are the only two in my "region" (Region 1) that do them. (Source: Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network)

LReyome28

If I were to go the route of a lung transplant, I would be lucky enough to have a center right in my state that accepts my insurance (Unicare); Mass General Hospital in Boston. That hospital and Brigham & Womans in Boston are the only two in my "region" (Region 1) that do them. (Source: Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network)

LReyome28