Transplant specifics - before and after

V

victoriathewriter

Hi all,
I'm coming here again in hopes of gaining some insight from you all about the gritty details of transplants (for my novel)- both before and after. Your lung % levels before treatment, how long it took for you to get the transplant after being put on the waiting list, treatments before/after, symptoms, side effects, quality of life before/after, and recovery time are kind of what I'm looking for, but the full story about you and your CF leading up to your lung transplant would be great.
If you are willing to help me out, could you please PM or otherwise reply to me with the above. It would mean a lot, and I would really appreciate the help. CF is quite a complex disease and hearing personal stories provides some clarity to encorporate into the research of my novel.
Thank you in advance,
Victoria

V

victoriathewriter

Hi all,
I'm coming here again in hopes of gaining some insight from you all about the gritty details of transplants (for my novel)- both before and after. Your lung % levels before treatment, how long it took for you to get the transplant after being put on the waiting list, treatments before/after, symptoms, side effects, quality of life before/after, and recovery time are kind of what I'm looking for, but the full story about you and your CF leading up to your lung transplant would be great.
If you are willing to help me out, could you please PM or otherwise reply to me with the above. It would mean a lot, and I would really appreciate the help. CF is quite a complex disease and hearing personal stories provides some clarity to encorporate into the research of my novel.
Thank you in advance,
Victoria