Transplant update

kayleesgrandma

This is such great news! What a great early Christmas present this year. I hope he is out in time for Christmas day--how wonderful that would be! StILL PRAYING FOR A SAFE RECOVERY...

kayleesgrandma

This is such great news! What a great early Christmas present this year. I hope he is out in time for Christmas day--how wonderful that would be! StILL PRAYING FOR A SAFE RECOVERY...

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

kayleesgrandma

T

TonyaH

I'm sending positive thoughts for a quick surgery, and of course prayers for a smooth recovery! What a wonderful day!!!

T

TonyaH

I'm sending positive thoughts for a quick surgery, and of course prayers for a smooth recovery! What a wonderful day!!!

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

T

TonyaH

thefrogprincess

Thank you for the update Deanna! I am thinking of both of you and your family right now! Best of luck, again if you need anything I am not far away.

thefrogprincess

Thank you for the update Deanna! I am thinking of both of you and your family right now! Best of luck, again if you need anything I am not far away.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess