transplant

meashamoo

hi my name is courtney i am 18 and i am on the transplant list for a double lung transplant. i had to move away from my home to be close to the transplant center and i would like someone to talk to. anyone. i am sooo bored here. you can email me if you would like at cg32888@yahoo.com

court

meashamoo

hi my name is courtney i am 18 and i am on the transplant list for a double lung transplant. i had to move away from my home to be close to the transplant center and i would like someone to talk to. anyone. i am sooo bored here. you can email me if you would like at cg32888@yahoo.com

court

meashamoo

court

meashamoo

the last time i did a test which was about two months ago it was 30ish. but it has been like that for about 4 years. but i can't walk or i cough my head off. i cough constantly throughout the day. and i am exausted. any more questions feel free to ask.

meashamoo

the last time i did a test which was about two months ago it was 30ish. but it has been like that for about 4 years. but i can't walk or i cough my head off. i cough constantly throughout the day. and i am exausted. any more questions feel free to ask.

meashamoo

ehealy12

Hi im 17 and I too am waiting for a double lung transplant... This is my second one i am in chronic rejection right now. Its really tough waiting and doing all the test. I hardly ever leave the house becasue i am always to tired or it takes to much energy to do anything. I am also on oxygen at 2lpm what about u?

ehealy12

Hi im 17 and I too am waiting for a double lung transplant... This is my second one i am in chronic rejection right now. Its really tough waiting and doing all the test. I hardly ever leave the house becasue i am always to tired or it takes to much energy to do anything. I am also on oxygen at 2lpm what about u?

ehealy12

ehealy12

ehealy12