Transplant

littlehelen

hey!!
i havent been on here for ages!!

i would be really greatfull if anyone that has had any experience with transplants could tell me how they felt when they were told that they need one? and what its like if you have had one please help.

Little Helen

littlehelen

hey!!

i would be really greatfull if anyone that has had any experience with transplants could tell me how they felt when they were told that they need one? and what its like if you have had one please help.

Little Helen

littlehelen

hey!!

Little Helen

littlehelen

hey!!

Little Helen

littlehelen

hey!!
<br />i havent been on here for ages!!
<br />
<br />i would be really greatfull if anyone that has had any experience with transplants could tell me how they felt when they were told that they need one? and what its like if you have had one please help.
<br />
<br />Little Helen

CountryGirl

Hey, I think you should definitely post this in the transplant section to get more responses.

I was about 14 or so when transplant was first mentioned and at that age I was horrified and told them "No!" Luckily, the doctors were able to get me better and my pfts increased with aggressive treatments.
Then during my freshman year of college, I got really sick and my pfts never improved to what they had previously been.
I went through two years of going in and out of the hospital every couple of weeks and not being able to go to school. I finally brought transplant up with my doctors and they said they didnt think it was time yet. A few weeks later they agreed that I should go for an eval.

Its scary at first, but I honestly think that the pain and challenges, emotions during transplant are worth it.

CountryGirl

Hey, I think you should definitely post this in the transplant section to get more responses.

I was about 14 or so when transplant was first mentioned and at that age I was horrified and told them "No!" Luckily, the doctors were able to get me better and my pfts increased with aggressive treatments.
Then during my freshman year of college, I got really sick and my pfts never improved to what they had previously been.
I went through two years of going in and out of the hospital every couple of weeks and not being able to go to school. I finally brought transplant up with my doctors and they said they didnt think it was time yet. A few weeks later they agreed that I should go for an eval.

Its scary at first, but I honestly think that the pain and challenges, emotions during transplant are worth it.

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

CountryGirl

<br />
<br />I was about 14 or so when transplant was first mentioned and at that age I was horrified and told them "No!" Luckily, the doctors were able to get me better and my pfts increased with aggressive treatments.
<br />Then during my freshman year of college, I got really sick and my pfts never improved to what they had previously been.
<br />I went through two years of going in and out of the hospital every couple of weeks and not being able to go to school. I finally brought transplant up with my doctors and they said they didnt think it was time yet. A few weeks later they agreed that I should go for an eval.
<br />
<br />Its scary at first, but I honestly think that the pain and challenges, emotions during transplant are worth it.

littlehelen

thanks for replying to the message that i posted CountryGirl.

i didnt realise there was a section for transplants i have re-posted it in there to see if anyone could help me.

Littlehelen

littlehelen

i didnt realise there was a section for transplants i have re-posted it in there to see if anyone could help me.

Littlehelen

littlehelen

Littlehelen

littlehelen

Littlehelen

littlehelen

<br />
<br />i didnt realise there was a section for transplants i have re-posted it in there to see if anyone could help me.
<br />
<br />Littlehelen