Transplanted CF patient aired on ABC's NY Med show

Anyone see the episode with Lindsey McLaughlin last night? If not, you can watch it on ABC's site.

The show was a documentary spanning a few weeks including getting "the call." Uplifting, eye-opening and tear inducing. Good demo of how top-notch many of the professionals we deal with are. I'm listed for transplant at Columbia Presbyterian in NY and travel from Maine as these folks are so pro!! Great episode to watch.

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
Great story last night! It reminded me EXACTLY what I felt like before & after I had my double lung transplant. Lyndsay did a perefect job explaining her emotions and the whole experience. I'm happy to know there are other women out there just like me.

Jason- Good Luck with the transplant wait/call. That must be really cool to see the hospital & doctors on T.V. I thought it was neat to see a glimpse of what the Dr's & nurse's lives are like outside of the hospital.

Simba15

I watched it. How did she do afterward. I don't remember them saying. I liked seeing the "old" lung when they took it out. You could see how bad it was

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
At the very end of the episode they showed a short clip of her surfing with her family & friends standing near by. She was very happy.