travel with neil med sinus rinse

M

MiddleAgedLady

i always used distilled but don't boil it. I look for nearby drug stores or grocery to buy the water. I talso try to get hotel rooms with a microwave so I can warm it up; seems most of them now do have one. One of my biggest complaints about being in the hospital is snorting the water cold! ugh.

M

MiddleAgedLady

i always used distilled but don't boil it. I look for nearby drug stores or grocery to buy the water. I talso try to get hotel rooms with a microwave so I can warm it up; seems most of them now do have one. One of my biggest complaints about being in the hospital is snorting the water cold! ugh.

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

melx

hope you are getting stronger. they don't have a microwave for patients / families on the floor, like maybe in the Galley? geez! Maybe Lauren's teakettle is the best for both our situations. Just hate to pack another something in my luggage.

melx

hope you are getting stronger. they don't have a microwave for patients / families on the floor, like maybe in the Galley? geez! Maybe Lauren's teakettle is the best for both our situations. Just hate to pack another something in my luggage.

melx

melx

melx

M

MiddleAgedLady

ain't that the truth! i feel like the ultimate high-maintenance chick as it is and very little of my luggage is beauty products. LOL

M

MiddleAgedLady

ain't that the truth! i feel like the ultimate high-maintenance chick as it is and very little of my luggage is beauty products. LOL

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

hmw

There are also very inexpensive plug-in hotplates the size of a stove burner you could use to boil the water on. Since you can use whatever you boil your water at home with, you wouldn't have the germ concerns that might arise with a non-immersible, difficult to thoroughly clean container. If you sterilize nebs that would be a convenient way to do so, too.

hmw

There are also very inexpensive plug-in hotplates the size of a stove burner you could use to boil the water on. Since you can use whatever you boil your water at home with, you wouldn't have the germ concerns that might arise with a non-immersible, difficult to thoroughly clean container. If you sterilize nebs that would be a convenient way to do so, too.

hmw

hmw

hmw