Traveling to Phila and forgot my Cayston - can you help?

LouLou

<P>Hi, I'm on my 1 hr. drive to on myway to catch the 3 hr train ride to Philadelphia to check in for my Vertex 770 trial. I've forgotten my Cayston. I need3-4 doses (so 3 vials medicationand 3 ampules saline) to get me through until I return home tomorrow afternoon. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Can you help a girl who's helping advance drug development out in this pinch? We can meet at the trainstation, at my hotel or I can take you out for dinner. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Only serious candidates send me a PM with your cell phone and I'll call you back. </P>
<P>I really, really need the medicine as I am borderline needing to go on IVs - shouldn't be traveling but here I am in the name of drug development I'm doing it so we can get new medications. Please if you can possibly help please PM me. I'll check it on the train. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Thanks!</P>
<P>Lauren</P>

LouLou

<P>Hi, I'm on my 1 hr. drive to on myway to catch the 3 hr train ride to Philadelphia to check in for my Vertex 770 trial. I've forgotten my Cayston. I need3-4 doses (so 3 vials medicationand 3 ampules saline) to get me through until I return home tomorrow afternoon. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Can you help a girl who's helping advance drug development out in this pinch? We can meet at the trainstation, at my hotel or I can take you out for dinner. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Only serious candidates send me a PM with your cell phone and I'll call you back. </P>
<P>I really, really need the medicine as I am borderline needing to go on IVs - shouldn't be traveling but here I am in the name of drug development I'm doing it so we can get new medications. Please if you can possibly help please PM me. I'll check it on the train. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Thanks!</P>
<P>Lauren</P>

LouLou

Thank you so much Incomudrox! I really, really appreciated your help :) I hope you have a wonderful holiday! May you be blessed with good health & happiness. What an amazing community!!

LouLou

Thank you so much Incomudrox! I really, really appreciated your help :) I hope you have a wonderful holiday! May you be blessed with good health & happiness. What an amazing community!!

B

BikerEd

HA! That last post can sooooooo be taken wrong. I love it when I'm picked for the random testing at sites and they ask are you on prescription meds, I smile in side because I can't spell any of them and make them look up the spelling.

B

BikerEd

HA! That last post can sooooooo be taken wrong. I love it when I'm picked for the random testing at sites and they ask are you on prescription meds, I smile in side because I can't spell any of them and make them look up the spelling.