treatment advice

thefrogprincess

Yeah, I'm no doctor but it sounds to me like the docs are taking it a little over board. I have had pseudo since I was 6 or 7, and went about 13 or 14 without having to be on antibiotics for anything lung related. Unless it is a highly resistant strain I would say stop this treatment because otherwise it will become resistant.

thefrogprincess

Yeah, I'm no doctor but it sounds to me like the docs are taking it a little over board. I have had pseudo since I was 6 or 7, and went about 13 or 14 without having to be on antibiotics for anything lung related. Unless it is a highly resistant strain I would say stop this treatment because otherwise it will become resistant.

thelizardqueen

I'm thankful to say that even though I've had pseudo since I was about 8 or 9, I've never ever gotten pneumonia. Like everyone says on here, you can never get rid of pseudo once you get it (I've cultured 4 strains of it), but if you've vigilant with your treatment, you can tame it somewhat.

thelizardqueen

I'm thankful to say that even though I've had pseudo since I was about 8 or 9, I've never ever gotten pneumonia. Like everyone says on here, you can never get rid of pseudo once you get it (I've cultured 4 strains of it), but if you've vigilant with your treatment, you can tame it somewhat.