trying to empower, and not give limitations of terminal

anonymous

"I should of just not even bothered to answer in the first place because I've learned that most CF parents don't really want advice from other CFers, they just want to talk amongst other CF parents. Sometimes I forget this fact and think for one small moment that I am going to try and help a CF parent understand something that I think would help their child."

I just love apologies that aren't really apologies. you know the ones that say they are sorry but then when they explain why they did it manage to still say insulting comments. Last time i checked an apology was someone saying they are sorry and that is it. Not saying sorry and then another insult. Like the above post did

anonymous

"I should of just not even bothered to answer in the first place because I've learned that most CF parents don't really want advice from other CFers, they just want to talk amongst other CF parents. Sometimes I forget this fact and think for one small moment that I am going to try and help a CF parent understand something that I think would help their child."

I just love apologies that aren't really apologies. you know the ones that say they are sorry but then when they explain why they did it manage to still say insulting comments. Last time i checked an apology was someone saying they are sorry and that is it. Not saying sorry and then another insult. Like the above post did