Trying to get back into the swing of things...

fondreflections

Four years ago, I was training for my first 5K. My FEV1 at the time was in the mid-70s. My luck (which I noticed after all the training) was that the 5K fell right on my 1st year wedding anniversary. At that time, my husband and I also were deciding to try and conceive and was advised by my doctor to 'slow it down'. I instead completely quit working out...

Ever since, working out has been a constant struggle. I'll work out for maybe 2 months then quit. However, nothing helps me more than running on my treadmill. The first 3 weeks are h*ll. I won't lie. After that, things start to get easier, but then my laziness kicks in.

I feel like I MUST commit to working out at all costs now. My FEV1 is currently 52%; however, I am recovering from a massive hit that my health took while trying to take care of two foster kids. Ten weeks ago, before the kids entered the picture, my FEV1 was 64%. I really want to get my FEV1 back up to 64% and possibiy 70%. Do I have a shot? I know I have enough modivation; however, any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

fondreflections

Four years ago, I was training for my first 5K. My FEV1 at the time was in the mid-70s. My luck (which I noticed after all the training) was that the 5K fell right on my 1st year wedding anniversary. At that time, my husband and I also were deciding to try and conceive and was advised by my doctor to 'slow it down'. I instead completely quit working out...

Ever since, working out has been a constant struggle. I'll work out for maybe 2 months then quit. However, nothing helps me more than running on my treadmill. The first 3 weeks are h*ll. I won't lie. After that, things start to get easier, but then my laziness kicks in.

I feel like I MUST commit to working out at all costs now. My FEV1 is currently 52%; however, I am recovering from a massive hit that my health took while trying to take care of two foster kids. Ten weeks ago, before the kids entered the picture, my FEV1 was 64%. I really want to get my FEV1 back up to 64% and possibiy 70%. Do I have a shot? I know I have enough modivation; however, any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

fondreflections

Thank you!

fondreflections

Thank you!

fondreflections

<br />
<br />Ever since, working out has been a constant struggle. I'll work out for maybe 2 months then quit. However, nothing helps me more than running on my treadmill. The first 3 weeks are h*ll. I won't lie. After that, things start to get easier, but then my laziness kicks in.
<br />
<br />I feel like I MUST commit to working out at all costs now. My FEV1 is currently 52%; however, I am recovering from a massive hit that my health took while trying to take care of two foster kids. Ten weeks ago, before the kids entered the picture, my FEV1 was 64%. I really want to get my FEV1 back up to 64% and possibiy 70%. Do I have a shot? I know I have enough modivation; however, any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
<br />
<br />Thank you!