Trying to get Preggo

missmary083

Hey girls, how is everyone doing? Ok here is my question I already have a 2yr old that was unplanned and i really thought i couldn't have kids because we had unprotected sex for like 5yrs and nothing ever happened. So we are ready to have another baby and have been trying for about 3mths and was wondering if any CF'ers that r trying to get preggo had any tricks without goin to the doctor and the apprent keepin yourself healthy and as less congested as possible. Thanks for any reply and i hope everybody is great.

missmary083

Hey girls, how is everyone doing? Ok here is my question I already have a 2yr old that was unplanned and i really thought i couldn't have kids because we had unprotected sex for like 5yrs and nothing ever happened. So we are ready to have another baby and have been trying for about 3mths and was wondering if any CF'ers that r trying to get preggo had any tricks without goin to the doctor and the apprent keepin yourself healthy and as less congested as possible. Thanks for any reply and i hope everybody is great.

missmary083

Tess

May advice to any one tring to have kids is to stop trying ....
sometime the pressure you put on yourself can just mess it all up ...

Good luck and let us know if and or when you succeed

Tess

Tess

JazzysMom

If you are really interested that you should go to the Topic Specific -- Pregnancy section. Lots of tips & advice there for what you want!

JazzysMom

If you are really interested that you should go to the Topic Specific -- Pregnancy section. Lots of tips & advice there for what you want!

JazzysMom

mom2lillian

I woudl beg to differ as relaxing does not get someone wiht impaired fertility pregnant. 5 years of unprotected sex with no conception=impaired fertility. After my DH and I made hard choice to try IVF after months of self regulating, timing things out, measuring temps, trying cough syrup, then stimulatory drugs someone had the nerve to tell me to relax and get a massage! This does not get someone pregnant and does nto help someone get pregnant it only serves to frustrate them further as if they have not tried that already? I am sorry to sound rude but this jsut diminishes the trials that someone suffering through infertility goes through.

I agree post on pregnancy forum there are lots great ideas such as basal body, charting, guafesin, or getting a work up from a ob or RE.

mom2lillian

I woudl beg to differ as relaxing does not get someone wiht impaired fertility pregnant. 5 years of unprotected sex with no conception=impaired fertility. After my DH and I made hard choice to try IVF after months of self regulating, timing things out, measuring temps, trying cough syrup, then stimulatory drugs someone had the nerve to tell me to relax and get a massage! This does not get someone pregnant and does nto help someone get pregnant it only serves to frustrate them further as if they have not tried that already? I am sorry to sound rude but this jsut diminishes the trials that someone suffering through infertility goes through.

I agree post on pregnancy forum there are lots great ideas such as basal body, charting, guafesin, or getting a work up from a ob or RE.

mom2lillian

Kelli

I've heard of the cough syrup routine. Don't know that it works but I couldn't imagine chugging Robitussun everyday. Ick.
Good luck to you.
And do get a massage, but just so you feel good.
Good luck to you and your preggo-ness!!!!

~Kelli
29 f. CF

Kelli

I've heard of the cough syrup routine. Don't know that it works but I couldn't imagine chugging Robitussun everyday. Ick.
Good luck to you.

~Kelli
29 f. CF

Kelli

Good luck to you.

~Kelli
29 f. CF