Trying to get rid of a vest

cdale613

Hi all,

I have a vest... I don't want it, and would like to get rid of it. Would be willing to exchange it for a Electo-Flo 5000 percussor.

MINIMAL use. I have always preferred manual CPT.

Carry Case, size M vest included. The hoses were misplaced during a move... but replacement hoses are cheap and easy to get.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks!

cdale613

Hi all,

I have a vest... I don't want it, and would like to get rid of it. Would be willing to exchange it for a Electo-Flo 5000 percussor.

Carry Case, size M vest included. The hoses were misplaced during a move... but replacement hoses are cheap and easy to get.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks!

cdale613

Hi all,

Please PM if interested.

Thanks!

cdale613

Hi all,

Please PM if interested.

Thanks!

cdale613

Hi all,
<br />
<br />I have a vest... I don't want it, and would like to get rid of it. Would be willing to exchange it for a Electo-Flo 5000 percussor.
<br />
<br />MINIMAL use. I have always preferred manual CPT.
<br />
<br />Carry Case, size M vest included. The hoses were misplaced during a move... but replacement hoses are cheap and easy to get.
<br />
<br />Please PM if interested.
<br />
<br />Thanks!