Trying to get to Sydney to see BSB

pranksternicky

Hi everyone, my name is Nick, and live in Hawkes Bay. A few days ago I found out that my favourite band 'The Backstreet Boys' are touring Australia next February. I've never seen them live before as they've never been to NZ. I don't usually do this or even ask but am wondering if I could get some help paying for my flight tickets. A friend of mine has offered to shout me to see them in 2 of their concerts (Sydney and Melbourne) but I don't have enough money to pay for my flight from Napier > Sydney.

I don't work and am trying to sell some stuff on TradeMe to help me get there. If anyone could help me I'd be soo very grateful. I wouldn't usually ask and realise this is probably being a bit rude and for that I'm sorry.

Thanks for reading my post.

Nick

pranksternicky

Hi everyone, my name is Nick, and live in Hawkes Bay. A few days ago I found out that my favourite band 'The Backstreet Boys' are touring Australia next February. I've never seen them live before as they've never been to NZ. I don't usually do this or even ask but am wondering if I could get some help paying for my flight tickets. A friend of mine has offered to shout me to see them in 2 of their concerts (Sydney and Melbourne) but I don't have enough money to pay for my flight from Napier > Sydney.

I don't work and am trying to sell some stuff on TradeMe to help me get there. If anyone could help me I'd be soo very grateful. I wouldn't usually ask and realise this is probably being a bit rude and for that I'm sorry.

Nick

pranksternicky

Nick

pranksternicky

Nick

pranksternicky

Nick