TTC

Kristen

We are using Preseed. There's also another fertility friendly lube called preconceive that CVS sells. I haven't tried it, though.

Kristen

We are using Preseed. There's also another fertility friendly lube called preconceive that CVS sells. I haven't tried it, though.

Kristen

Kristen

Kristen

H

hopesiris

We use regular KY - the more runny one in the white/blue bottle that is discontinued but you can find it online. When we conceived Amelia we were using Preseed. It's expensive but its better in consistency than the KY. I think you have to use one to one and a half vials to get enough. Super messy.

H

hopesiris

We use regular KY - the more runny one in the white/blue bottle that is discontinued but you can find it online. When we conceived Amelia we were using Preseed. It's expensive but its better in consistency than the KY. I think you have to use one to one and a half vials to get enough. Super messy.

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris

H

hopesiris