Tummy Issues

steph20

I am sure this has been posted before, but Madi (age 7) has been having constipation issues since last November. We have seen a GI Doctor and she had xrays done and showed the back up. She was not fully backed up it showed air pockets around. We have been on Miralax 2 times a day, upped her enzymes from 1 to 3 per meal, 20 minute daily walk, increased her green leafy vegatables. Her tummy does not seem to be hurting her as much as it did, but it does on some occassions. Does any one have any other suggestions on what their doctor has done? It has been a month since we started this treatment. Any help would be greatful. Thanks.

steph20

I am sure this has been posted before, but Madi (age 7) has been having constipation issues since last November. We have seen a GI Doctor and she had xrays done and showed the back up. She was not fully backed up it showed air pockets around. We have been on Miralax 2 times a day, upped her enzymes from 1 to 3 per meal, 20 minute daily walk, increased her green leafy vegatables. Her tummy does not seem to be hurting her as much as it did, but it does on some occassions. Does any one have any other suggestions on what their doctor has done? It has been a month since we started this treatment. Any help would be greatful. Thanks.

steph20

steph20

steph20

MOMTOGIRL2005

Have you tried flax seed or prunes. My DD used to be very constipated and I always tried Prunes and Flax seed. I give DD lots of beans because they have lots of fiber. I add some olive oil to add fat. Hope this helps.

MOMTOGIRL2005

Have you tried flax seed or prunes. My DD used to be very constipated and I always tried Prunes and Flax seed. I give DD lots of beans because they have lots of fiber. I add some olive oil to add fat. Hope this helps.

MOMTOGIRL2005

MOMTOGIRL2005

MOMTOGIRL2005

steph20

Momtogirl2005,

Thanks I will have to try that. I tried (can't remember the name) something like flax seed but. It did not go very well. I will have to try the prunes and the beans. Thank you.

steph20

Momtogirl2005,

Thanks I will have to try that. I tried (can't remember the name) something like flax seed but. It did not go very well. I will have to try the prunes and the beans. Thank you.

steph20

Momtogirl2005,

steph20

Momtogirl2005,

steph20

Momtogirl2005,
<br />
<br />Thanks I will have to try that. I tried (can't remember the name) something like flax seed but. It did not go very well. I will have to try the prunes and the beans. Thank you.