Tune up before sinus surgery

Twistofchaos

Yeah is normal. (Had sinus surgery on regular basis as a kid and in my teens, every other year or so, luckily I seem to have outgrown it and haven't needed it in some ten years now.)
<br />
<br />You really want to be in the best shape you can for any surgery because you won't be feeling too good anyway, infection and fever can really mess up your anesthesia I believe and also what Megan said, if the sinusses itself are a mess there's also a higher risk of wound infections and slower healing I guess. (Even if cleaned I guess the sinus tissue that's not being removed would still be hyper sensitive)
<br />
<br />Goodluck.

erock77

My 2nd time I got IV's right after the surgery. The first time I had the surgery I got unusually sick afterwards. I'd recommend sandwiching IV's on both sides.

erock77

My 2nd time I got IV's right after the surgery. The first time I had the surgery I got unusually sick afterwards. I'd recommend sandwiching IV's on both sides.

erock77