typical age for enzymes?

happyone

Just wondering if there is a "typical" age to start enzymes. After the last few days I'm more certain than ever my daughter will have to start taking enzymes after she sees the doc next week. I'm just curious to see when most people start taking them.

happyone

Just wondering if there is a "typical" age to start enzymes. After the last few days I'm more certain than ever my daughter will have to start taking enzymes after she sees the doc next week. I'm just curious to see when most people start taking them.

happyone

happyone

happyone

kitomd21

My daughter was started at 2 weeks old and after diagnosis. They can test for pancreatic insufficiency via fecal elastase as well....

kitomd21

My daughter was started at 2 weeks old and after diagnosis. They can test for pancreatic insufficiency via fecal elastase as well....

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS had meconium illeus at birth, so once he was able to start on formula, once he started healing from his surgery, he started on them right away -- about 1 week.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
DS had meconium illeus at birth, so once he was able to start on formula, once he started healing from his surgery, he started on them right away -- about 1 week.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member