Typical G-Tube Weight Gain

MMBinNC

I was wondering how muh weight gain did you see after you got your g-tube operation done. (say time obviously too). I understand some people gain more/less due to different levels of PI and how many calories you get per night. But I would love to hear what kind of weight you all gained from the operation

MMBinNC

I was wondering how muh weight gain did you see after you got your g-tube operation done. (say time obviously too). I understand some people gain more/less due to different levels of PI and how many calories you get per night. But I would love to hear what kind of weight you all gained from the operation

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

MMBinNC

soderick

I gained about 15 pounds in 8 months. At that point, I hit my weight goal, so I just started doing a maintenance amount of tube feeds. So far, I've kept the weight on, and I've seen a huge jump in my overall health!

soderick

I gained about 15 pounds in 8 months. At that point, I hit my weight goal, so I just started doing a maintenance amount of tube feeds. So far, I've kept the weight on, and I've seen a huge jump in my overall health!

soderick

soderick

soderick

crickit715

i know this will be different because my daughter was only 4months when she got the tube and is almost 2 now...but.....she went from consistant below 5th percentile and steadily increased and has been over 85th percentile for at least 6months. it made a HUGE difference in her overall health.

crickit715

i know this will be different because my daughter was only 4months when she got the tube and is almost 2 now...but.....she went from consistant below 5th percentile and steadily increased and has been over 85th percentile for at least 6months. it made a HUGE difference in her overall health.

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715