UGH! I hate when this happens!

cfcndlelady

I was coughing while I was checking out at WalMart yesterday and I told the cashier that I wasn't contagious I had Cystic Fibrosis. ( I told her this becasue she was looking at me like I had the plague!) She says to me" Oh, I just got over that, I know how that is" I told her " you can't get over CF it's a heridatary disease" ( I fel like seayin you imbecile at the end but held my tongue! LOL)

UGH!!!

Caren 34 w/CF, osteopena, chronic rhinitis,and sinusitiis

cfcndlelady

I was coughing while I was checking out at WalMart yesterday and I told the cashier that I wasn't contagious I had Cystic Fibrosis. ( I told her this becasue she was looking at me like I had the plague!) She says to me" Oh, I just got over that, I know how that is" I told her " you can't get over CF it's a heridatary disease" ( I fel like seayin you imbecile at the end but held my tongue! LOL)

UGH!!!

cfcndlelady

UGH!!!

cfcndlelady

Tom Thanks for your reply.

Prussian...telling me to cut people some slack doesn't cut it in this situation....i let a lot of things go when people make comments BUT when I tell them it is due to Cystic Fibrosis and they tell me they just got over that, come on....I would love to know how they got over it when I've been dealing with it for 34 years and you can't JUST GET OVER IT!!!

Caren 34w/CF

cfcndlelady

Prussian...telling me to cut people some slack doesn't cut it in this situation....i let a lot of things go when people make comments BUT when I tell them it is due to Cystic Fibrosis and they tell me they just got over that, come on....I would love to know how they got over it when I've been dealing with it for 34 years and you can't JUST GET OVER IT!!!

Caren 34w/CF

cfcndlelady

Caren 34w/CF

LauraLou

I agree that it's annoying. But then again, they're just trying to relate to you.
Don't take it personally though, after all, they're only making <i>themselves</i> look stupid.

LauraLou

I agree that it's annoying. But then again, they're just trying to relate to you.
Don't take it personally though, after all, they're only making <i>themselves</i> look stupid.

LauraLou