UGH! I hate when this happens!

cfcndlelady

I was coughing while I was checking out at WalMart yesterday and I told the cashier that I wasn't contagious I had Cystic Fibrosis. ( I told her this becasue she was looking at me like I had the plague!) She says to me" Oh, I just got over that, I know how that is" I told her " you can't get over CF it's a heridatary disease" ( I fel like seayin you imbecile at the end but held my tongue! LOL)

UGH!!!

Caren 34 w/CF, osteopena, chronic rhinitis,and sinusitiis

cfcndlelady

I was coughing while I was checking out at WalMart yesterday and I told the cashier that I wasn't contagious I had Cystic Fibrosis. ( I told her this becasue she was looking at me like I had the plague!) She says to me" Oh, I just got over that, I know how that is" I told her " you can't get over CF it's a heridatary disease" ( I fel like seayin you imbecile at the end but held my tongue! LOL)

UGH!!!

cfcndlelady

UGH!!!

coltsfan715

lol OMG. I think I would have just said ... REALLY? When did they find a CURE? jack@$$.

I used to have kids in high school try that all the time. I would be coughing and they would say something about it. My friends would then defend me by saying she can't help it she has CF- then I would get the I have that too comment. I just said riiiiight and walked away.

I hate when people here me cough and say oh thats a nasty cold .. I just got over that too .. or my kid has that. It must be going around- yeah apparently it is lol.

Take Care and Happy Holidays,
Lindsey

coltsfan715

lol OMG. I think I would have just said ... REALLY? When did they find a CURE? jack@$$.

I used to have kids in high school try that all the time. I would be coughing and they would say something about it. My friends would then defend me by saying she can't help it she has CF- then I would get the I have that too comment. I just said riiiiight and walked away.

I hate when people here me cough and say oh thats a nasty cold .. I just got over that too .. or my kid has that. It must be going around- yeah apparently it is lol.

Lindsey

coltsfan715

Lindsey

jbrandonAW

People always just look at me like I'm gonna cough up a lung, but I think I would ahve bust out laughin if someone said that to me lol

jbrandonAW

People always just look at me like I'm gonna cough up a lung, but I think I would ahve bust out laughin if someone said that to me lol

jbrandonAW

Hughett

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>coltsfan715</b></i>

</end quote></div>

LOL!!!

Hughett

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>coltsfan715</b></i>

</end quote></div>

LOL!!!

Hughett

</end quote></div>

LOL!!!